We are hiring for a COO
Reports to: CEO
Location: Co. Roscommon
FrameSpace specialises in the design, offsite manufacture and installation of volumetric and panelised Light Gauge Steel Framed buildings which exceed the current regulations regarding thermal, fire, acoustic and air tightness requirements.
The current Government language is “Rapid Buildings” but we refer to “Industrialisation of the construction process with digital technology including BIM compliant CAD and CAM”. The sectors sold to are “Where people live”. This includes apartments, social housing, hotels, student accommodation, care homes and individual houses. All these sectors are in deficit after the recession.
The Company has developed from a position during the boom of being leaders in this field. Former clients and designers where strong relationships had formally been in place are resurfacing as the industry’s financial recovery gains pace.
Objective of the role
There is a very strong culture of excellence in all that FrameSpace does, and we are now seeking a COO that can support the implementation of an ambitious strategic plan, building on all that has been achieved to date and continuing the development of an excellent team in Ireland and the UK.
The person in this role will be responsible for mastering the manufacturing processes and the delivery of the Company’s annual business plan in line with strategic guidelines and priorities.
They will have responsibility for Ireland and the UK through Operations, Finance Innovation.
- Working closely with the CEO to support the strategic growth of the Company
- Working with the CEO to ensure that strategies required to deliver revenue targets are implemented
- Determining effective strategic approach to long term financial development of the company
- Overview of finance function to increase the reporting, monitoring and management activities of the function
- Developing and implementing state of the art manufacturing processes
- Working with the engineering manager, factory staff and site management, to ensure all projects are adequately resourced and can be delivered within the given budget and in line with standards required
- Understanding the status of all active projects through liaison with project managers
- Working with the innovation team to constantly develop more effective delivery and development approaches
- Continuous development of the processes and organisation in order to increase efficiency
- Development of staff and their skills to ensure the Company continues to grow its talent base
- Management of partner relationships on a day to day basis
Profile of the Successful candidate
The successful candidate will hold an engineering or related degree and will have several years’ experience gained across a range of functional areas, delivering solutions to any industry where manufacturing and compliance management is a key element of the process.
They will have an unrelenting focus on customer service and have demonstrated capability of building excellent teams. There is a requirement to undertake some travel as part of this role.
An attractive package commensurate with the experience of the candidate will be provided.