We are hiring for a Contracts Manager
Reports to: COO
Location: Dublin base but must be willing to travel nationwide
FrameSpace is a company at the forefront of Digital Light Gauge Steel Frame off-site manufactured buildings. Utilising the latest CAD/CAM systems the company manufactures closed panel and volumetric elements. Our growing markets range from one-off homes, housing estates, apartment blocks, hotels, student accommodation and care homes. Typically, our machinery can manufacture two houses or the equivalent per day.
The successful candidate must be open to the new paradigm of digitally produced, offsite manufactured volumetric and panelised building assemblies.
He or she must have the capacity to lead a team within a BIM environment and be proficient with all Microsoft Office suite of programmes including project. He or she must have a knowledge of the outputs available through AutoCAD and Revit.
The successful candidate must:
- Manage tender handover meetings from the estimating office and lead final negotiations to successful contract signing.
- Ensure that a robust commercial plan is in place for successful delivery of the project to the customer to the agreed program through to end of life of the development.
- Liaise with COO as required so that all design and manufacturing parameters align with customer and contractual requirements while complying with all health, safety and environmental obligations.
- Develop a program of works to a level of detail necessary for the site teams and factory floor to deliver the project professionally, without delays.
- Ensure tax compliant, commercial engagement of subcontractors and key suppliers so that all stakeholders comply with relevant building regulations, company policies and procedures and H&S legal obligations.
- Produce contract budgets, analyse progress cost reports, take remedial actions. Manage and reduce financial risk at every opportunity.
- Build site teams in line with company expansion objectives from recruitment through safety induction to training in company policies and procedures. This includes site engineers, site managers, foremen etc.
- Establish KPI’s and through strong leadership maintain pressure on constant improvement with all aspects of company performance on site; cost efficiencies, quality, safety, client satisfaction etc.
- Strong financial monitoring and control of the contracts, ensuring Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality compliance is maintained, and the Company’s procedures and objectives are achieved.
- Build and maintain relationships with both the client and key stakeholders.
- Maintain up to date knowledge in a constantly evolving regulatory environment.
- Chair and lead meetings with the customers, their professional teams, subcontractors, suppliers, FrameSpace staff and any other stakeholders.
- Ensure final accounts are completed within three months of construction completion.
- Deliver projects without safety incidents, within time and to budget.
Will be with the Chief Operations Officer who is factory based and other departments within the company such as estimating, surveying, accounts, structural engineering, factory floor management, procurement and shipping.
The successful candidate must hold a degree in engineering or a construction related qualification such as CIOB.
He or she must be a very capable communicator who can lead teams in many locations simultaneously and have a high sensitivity to cost parameters within a safe environment.
FrameSpace is an equal opportunities employer